.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"I am a gardener." Chance, the gardener.

March 03, 2006

clever, incredibly funny, so aware, irresistable...

here is my alltime highest recommendation for news and opinion...

http://jonswift.blogspot.com/

here is a sample:

"I decided to read up on Dubai, which I had never heard of before, and the more I read about it the more I began to doubt this country even existed. Supposedly, it's a desert paradise where alcohol and Eastern European prostitutes are plentiful. It sounded like a made-up place to me. But then I saw that Dubai is also spelled Dubayy and I had a revelation. I rushed to confirm my suspicions with an Arabic man who runs the local grocery store near me (on whom I am keeping a watchful eye for any suspicious activity) and he confirmed what I discovered. The Arabic spelling of Dubai (right) is exactly the same as the Arabic spelling for "Dubya." Suddenly, I understood why Bush wanted "Dubai" to control our ports and make the terrorists believe that they were actually under the control of a friendly Arabic government. At that moment, I got down on my knees and said, "Mr. President, how could I have ever doubted you?" Now you see why President Bush is so adamant about this deal. Shhh! Don't tell the terrorists." --Jon Swift

http://jonswift.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home